Saturday, December 8, 2012

Fashion Icon : Aria Montgomery

FASHION ICON : ARIA MONTGOMERY 


Since I'm so in love with the show PLL, Pretty little liars, I'm gonna do Lucy Hale aka Aria Montgomery as the week 3 Fashion Icon!! Ever since, the first season of PLL her style caught me like literally! The first season, she's been seen with feather extensions which I l-o-v-e. I actually had feather extensions before but my since my school is all about simplicity and stuff like that they forced me to remove it and thats one of the reasons why I hate my school...

Feather Extensions <3
I've also seen her wear leather jackets most of the times and that really states her edgy style. And I really think that studded items are a go piece for her and some tights maybe. Her style is definitely amazing and It's something that I could wear in a daily basis, like seriously. And I kind of think its suitable for the winter weather since you can do some layering and the thick leather jacket will keep you warm ;) So, who is your favorite PPL character? ;) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment