Saturday, December 1, 2012

Fashion Icon : Gillian Zinser

Fashion Icon : Gillian Zinser 



For this weeks Fashion Icon is Gillian Zinser. Her style is just totes awesome! She plays Ivy Sullivan of one of my favorite tv show, 90210!!! And I recommend you watch it!! Cause it's so freaking nice ;) It's on its 5th season right now so you have a lot of catching to do :D So going back to her style, She's indie and bohemian at the same time and her hair says it all!! I mean look at it!!! The wavy-ness is just making me envy it more. Her style in real life basically reflects her style in 90210 and thats what I like about her. It's simple and real. If you're a hipster/just want to try boho then you must definitely check her style and maybe she can be your next fashion icon. :) xo

PS. LOL as you can see she's my background ;) hihi I just love her to death ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment