Friday, December 14, 2012

Fashion Icon : Lily-Rose Melody Depp

Fashion Icon : Lily-Rose Melody Depp 






Lily-Rose Melody Depp well, I don't know if you guys know her but I'm sure you all know her dad, Johnny Depp. Lily-Rose is (I think) 12-13 years old and can I just say that I love her style? I honestly think that she doesn't dress appropriately for her age but it's her choice anyways. Her body is just amazing, I adore and envy it at the same time. So basically to get her style you must have these key pieces:
          1. Plain Tank Top or Crop top

          2. High waisted shorts
          3. Boots
          4. Cardigan

And these items are something you can really find in your closet cause they are just basics and simple but super adorable and stylish in a casual way. You can check her out if you want to maybe her style can help you find yours. You'll never know until you try xx














No comments:

Post a Comment